How do I create a recurring order?
To create a recurring order you must select the variant that specifies the interval you'd like the product to recur at. To chose the interval you should:
- Find the product in our product catalog.
- Click on the product or click on the "See Detail" button below the product so it open up into it's own page.
- Click on the drop-down list to the right of Option and choose the correct interval.
- Update your quantity if you'd like more than 1.
- Click "Add to cart" button if you want to add it and continue shopping or click the "Buy Now" button if you're ready to check out.
How do I cancel a recurring order?
f you no longer wish to receive your recurring order you can cancel one or more items set to recur at any time. Log in to your account. Click on My Account link below the logo. Click on the My Recurring Orders link in the Account Menu. Scroll down ...
Order Left Incomplete when Using PayPal
Known Issue when redeeming reward points and paying with PayPal With the most recent update we're experiencing an issue when customers are trying to redeem reward points and using PayPal to complete payment. The order information successfully makes ...
My order never arrived.
Click the My Account link at the top of our site to find your tracking number (see How to Track My Package for further instructions on how to retrieve your tracking number). Be sure that all of the items in your order have shipped already. If you ...
When will my order ship?
Please see each individual item page for more information on the availability of each item. Also, after placing your order, you may log into the My Account link at the top of our site to track the status of your order. Most orders will ship within ...
How do I check my order status?
Go to the My Orders link (found by clicking the My Account link at the top of the page and then clicking My Orders) to check your orders status. Here you'll find a list of your orders and their current status. Look at the Order Status column to see ...